for Dentistry and
- 516 West Pipeline Road
Hurst, TX 76053
- (817) 282-1501
- Company Information:
AACP Vision Statement
The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain will continue to be the Craniofacial Pain/TMD organization representing all practitioners in this discipline by providing a common ground for advancement of knowledge, clinical practice and research.
AACP Mission Statement
The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain is committed to the relief of craniofacial pain and dysfunction, and the advancement of research and study in this field.
1) To elevate and enhance the professional standards of diagnosis and treatment in the field of craniofacial pain and temporomandibular disorders;
2) To encourage research and further study of craniofacial pain and temporomandibular disorders;
3) For the benefit of the public to recognize those professionals who have specialized knowledge and skills in the diagnosis and treatment of craniofacial and temporomandibular disorders;
4) To promote and improve professional levels of competency within this field of health care;
5) To encourage the highest standards of excellence for practitioners in the field;
6) To determine the professional competence of applicants who serve in the public through their practice in this field;
7) To issue Fellowship certificates to members of the Academy who have successfully fulfilled the requirements for said status regardless of age, race, creed, sex,